Brooklyn: North Portland Avenue Arsenal/Armory
|Street Address:||Corner of North Portland Avenue and Auburn Place|
|Year Constructed:||1858 - originally constructed as arsenal 1877 - 1878 - expanded and renovated for 14th Regiment, renamed to armory|
Centralized storage for Brooklyn militia units: 1858 - 1878
14th Regiment: 1878 - 1895
3rd (Gatling) Battery: mid 1860s - 1875, 1882 - 1884
Troop C: ???? - ????