Brooklyn: Clermont Avenue Armory
|Street Address:||165 - 179 Clermont Avenue (between Myrtle and Willoughby Avenues)|
|Year Constructed:||1872 - 1873, 1911 - major renovation included new facade, interior alterations, addition of third floor and partial basement|
|Architect:||William A. Mundell (original construction) Floyd Peterson (1911 renovations)|
|Status:||Vacated in 1964 / Used by city of New York as warehouse until 1986 and left vacant / Vandalized in 1989 / Purchased by private developer in 1995 and converted to apartment building|
23rd Regiment (9 Co.'s): 1873 - 1895
Regiment Headquarters 1st Battery Field Artillery: 1912 - 1913
3rd (Gatling) Battery: 1895 - ????