Ogdensburg: Lafayette Street Arsenal
|Street Address:||100 Lafayette Street|
|Architect:||Horatio Nelson White|
|Status:||Purchased by city in 1873 and used for waterworks equipment storage / Damaged by fire in 1895 and abandoned / Restored and used by Water Authority around 1911 / Purchased by private company in 1960|
4th Division headquarters: 1858 - ????
35th Separate Company: 1885 - 1893
40th Separate Company: 1894 - 1897